100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Fri, 21 Jul 2023
From $ 45.10
2. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sat, 13 Jan 2024
From $ 32.80
3. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterat Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 209.80
4. Westminster Abbeyat Westminster Abbey, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Mon, 24 Apr 2023
From $ 30.40
5. St Pauls Cathedralat St Pauls Cathedral, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Tue, 19 Sep 2023
From $ 31.70
6. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 64.00
7. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensat Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Th, 30 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 58.30
8. Royal London Morning Tourat Royal London Morning Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 48.00
9. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 113.20
10. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 68.40
- Skip the line
- Expert guides
Buckingham Palace & English Tea
Experience two quintessential London institutions: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments of Buckingham Palace; they are only open two months a year.
- Skip the line to Buckingham Palace & the State Apartments
- Enjoy a rare visit, only open two months a year
- Experience the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a pleasant guided stroll through St. James' Park
- End your tour with a lovely Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 25 people
What can I expect?
Experience two quintessential London institutions in one and same tour: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea.
Your guide will secure you a spot with a prime view at the Changing of the Guard, after which you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year and it seems that just about everyone would like to get inside!
Guides are not allowed to speak inside the palace, so your guide will take the time to arm you with plenty of background information and advice before you set off on your own.
Last part of your tour is a relaxing stroll to a luxury hotel for traditional afternoon tea. Your guide will walk you through the tradition as only a true local can, as you work your way through a selection of finger sandwiches, the classic scone with thick clotted cream and homemade jams as well as freshly made cakes and pastries.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Please note that if you book your tour on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, you’ll experience the change of the Household Cavalry.
Smaller children 0-4 (free)
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
Thoroughly enjoyed your Buckingham Palace from beginning to end....inside and outside of the Palace....Changing of the guards. Then afternoon tea at the end...it all felt magical, so happy that I went and highly recommend this to everyone!!
Book From $ 137.10
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours 45 minutes
Buckingham Palace & English Tea
Waterloo Place 9 Carlton Terrace London SW1Y 5AJ England
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.