100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. London by Nightat London by Night, Fri, 2 Dec 2022 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023
From $ 24.70
2. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Sun, 4 Dec 2022 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023
From $ 111.40
3. Churchill's War Roomsat Churchill's War Rooms, Wed, 7 Dec 2022 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023
From $ 87.40
4. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Fri, 2 Dec 2022 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023
From $ 40.60
5. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Sat, 3 Dec 2022 - Th, 21 Sep 2023
From $ 32.30
6. Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinemaat Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinema, Fri, 2 Dec 2022 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023
From $ 48.60
7. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Fri, 2 Dec 2022 - Tue, 28 Feb 2023
From $ 44.10
8. Jack the Ripper Tourat Jack The Ripper Tour, Sat, 3 Dec 2022 - Wed, 20 Sep 2023
From $ 43.90
9. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterat Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Mon, 5 Dec 2022 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023
From $ 198.50
10. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Sun, 4 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 63.00
Royal London Morning Tour
The Royal London Morning Tour starts with an introduction to your guide at Victoria Coach Station. From there you will travel by motor coach around London starting with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square. Then see Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, before continuing on to Princess Diana’s former home: Kensington Palace. You will also pass the Royal Albert Hall, and the Albert Memorial, and you will get a chance to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
- The tour is in English.
- Duration is approximately 3 hours.
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is valid for the date you select.
- Tour operates daily at 8:45am.
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station.
- On occasions when there is no changing of the guard, the tour will include a visit to the horse guard parade.
- Children aged 3-16 years qualify for child tickets.
- The Royal London Morning Tour ends at Trafalgar Square.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
"commenté par un guide très sympathique, qui nous a donné avec un humour so british un aperçu historique et contemporain de la ville. A pris la peine de nous faire des apartés en français quand il sentait que nous etions un peu perdus dans la compréhension de l'anglais"
Book From $ 47.30
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Royal London Morning Tour
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.