100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Wed, 25 Sep 2024
From $ 24.30
2. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterat Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Fri, 29 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 218.40
3. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensat Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Tue, 3 Oct 2023 - Wed, 17 Jul 2024
From $ 57.90
4. London by Nightat London by Night, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 24.90
5. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, Sun, 1 Oct 2023 - Tue, 16 Jul 2024
From $ 33.00
6. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Sat, 30 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 63.60
7. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Sat, 7 Oct 2023 - Wed, 17 Jul 2024
From $ 129.30
8. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 79.20
9. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 38.10
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 105.70
Harry Potter Film Locations
Explore film locations from the famous Harry Potter movies on this walking tour around London! It's a must for any Harry Potter fan visiting London.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour Harry Potter themed walking tour
- Visit the exact locations featured in the films
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London’s most iconic locations
- Get a great photo opportunity at Platform 9 ¾
- Enjoy your personal audio headset
What can I expect?
Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard and take a magical journey throughout London!Your guide will take you on a spellbinding tour of the city to show you the exact locations where Harry filmed key scenes of this epic tale. Starting at Westminster, you’ll make your way to the Ministry of Magic; find the entrance to the ‘Leaky Cauldron’ before taking a walk down the real ‘Diagon Alley’, then stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge.
You’ll not only see the locations where the films were shot, you’ll discover the magic behind locations such as Cecil and Goodwin Courts, and how these enchanting locations provided the inspiration for this wizarding adventure to unfold.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Infant 0-2 (free)
What’s not included?
Oyster card is not included, but you need a valid Oyster card to attend this tour.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 92 reviews
super om mee te maken
"we hadden een geweldige gids Max die ons mee nam in de films van Harry Potter geweldige ervaring."
Sjan Sat, 16 Sep 2023
"Det var en flott tur. Flink guide. Litt vanskelig å finne oppmøtestedet."
Maria Sat, 12 Aug 2023
Tom Sun, 9 Jul 2023
Book From $ 32.60
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Harry Potter Film Locations
Westminster Station Westminster London SW1A 2JR
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.