100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 113.20
2. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Th, 11 Jan 2024
From $ 68.10
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Wed, 29 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 119.50
4. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 45.80
5. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Fri, 21 Jul 2023
From $ 45.10
6. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sat, 13 Jan 2024
From $ 32.80
7. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterat Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 209.80
8. London by Nightat London by Night, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 25.10
9. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 64.00
10. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourat Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Fri, 12 Jan 2024
From $ 31.10
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
- Enjoy a full day tour to three fascinating sights
- Visit Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world
- See the mysterious Stonehenge
- Experience the charming city of Oxford and all its sights
Visit Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Oxford - all in one day
Our full day tour begins with a visit to Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for nearly 1,000 years, and is still the Queen's official residence today. Here you'll visit the magnificent State Apartments, explore the castle grounds and St. George's Chapel.
Next we visit the mysterious Stonehenge and we explore this amazing site. Stonehenge actually dates back almost 5,000 years and it's one of those sight you simpley must visit in your lifetime. No one knows why it was built, but it has been a place of worship, a Bronze burial ground and an astronomical clock.
We finish the tour by visiting the world’s most famous university in the beautiful city of Oxford. The university dates back to the 13th century and many famous people has attended the school including former President Bill Clinton and J.R.R. Tolkien. Here your guide will show you around and show you Christ Church College, The Bodlein Library and the Sheldonian Theatre.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Coach Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
When the tour is over, you'll be transported back to Victoria Coach Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 10 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children under 3 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- - As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice. Please check opening arrangements by visiting the official website.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Fantastic: 4.5 – 10 reviews
"Hat alles super geklappt mit dem Bus und der Führung. In Oxford hätte mehr Zeit eingeplant werden müssen."
Trevlig resa med underbar guide i Charlottè
"Vi hade det trevligt på resan med guiden Charlottè som var väldigt kunnig. Vi rekommenderar denna lilla tripp!"
Book From $ 87.00
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 10 hours
Daily departure at 8.45am
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford
16472 Buckingham Palace Rd Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.