100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Fri, 29 Nov 2024
From $ 25.50
2. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From $ 33.40
3. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterat Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Tue, 5 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 223.80
4. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From $ 69.20
5. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 19 Sep 2024
From $ 33.90
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From $ 132.40
7. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourat Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 31.60
8. London by Nightat London by Night, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From $ 25.60
9. Wembley Stadium Tourat Wembley Stadium, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 29.80
10. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Fri, 20 Sep 2024
From $ 115.10
Hard Rock Tour of London – Afternoon
Join a Hard Rock Tour in London and visit locations relating to The Beatles, The Who, Queen and many other rock legends! On this combined bus and walking tour you visit London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and discover the story behind iconic songs and bands! You get the chance to re-create one of the most famous album covers of all time, participate in a 'School of Rock' quiz and learn about the best bands from the UK from your guide!
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, The Who and more
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Re-create one of the most famous album covers of all time
- Participate in a 'School of Rock' quiz
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
What can I expect?
"Come together" as The Beatles would say and bring your loved ones on a real rock 'n' roll journey!
The tour begins with you getting an exclusive private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault', which is located underneath the Rock Shop at the Hard Rock Cafe. Here your guide takes your VIP group down to the basement, beyond the high security door and into any music lover's paradise! You also get the chance to take part in a 'School of Rock' quiz. Do you have what it takes to answer correctly?
You spend your afternoon in London exploring the true hard rock landmarks of the city - for instance, you pass by Abbey Road, where you can take that legendary walk across the crossing, re-creating one of the most famous album covers of all time. You also drive by the former home of Queen legend - Freddie Mercury - at Garden Lodge. Did you know that Mercury had a four octave vocal range? That's quite a voice!
It's also hard to think about the rock 'n' roll life style without thinking of the '27 Club', and you hear more about that - and its members - while you travel through London. During the tour you also see locations relating to The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and many more.
Enjoy the fun afternoon - and don't forget to Rock 'n' Roll!
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Is this suitable for me?
If you're a true fan of rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Book From $ 65.90
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 4 hours
- A bus tour through London.
- Private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- A 'School of Rock' quiz created by Hard Rock Cafe waitress Rita Gilligan.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 1:30 P.M. (boarding at 1:15 P.M.).
Hard Rock Tour of London – Afternoon
150 Old Park Lane Mayfair London W1K 1QZ
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.