100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023
From $ 67.00
2. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, Sun, 4 Dec 2022 - Th, 21 Sep 2023
From $ 32.80
3. Crown Jewels of London tour with River Cruiseat Crown Jewels of London tour with River Cruise, Sun, 4 Dec 2022 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023
From $ 93.00
4. Stonehenge and Bathat Stonehenge and Bath, Mon, 5 Dec 2022 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023
From $ 118.30
5. Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bathat Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Bath, Sat, 3 Dec 2022 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023
From $ 176.60
6. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourat Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Th, 21 Sep 2023
From $ 83.60
7. Wartime London: Guided tourat Wartime London: Guided tour, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Th, 21 Sep 2023
From $ 83.60
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Fri, 2 Dec 2022 - Fri, 1 Dec 2023
From $ 40.60
9. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Sat, 3 Dec 2022 - Th, 21 Sep 2023
From $ 32.30
10. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Fri, 2 Dec 2022 - Tue, 28 Feb 2023
From $ 44.10
Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor
Enjoy our popular tour to Stonehenge, Oxford & Windsor! Get exclusive access to the inner circle at Stonehenge, walk around Oxford and walk around Windsor with your guide.
- Experience the inner circle at Stonehenge
- Avoid the crowds outside of normal opening hours
- Enjoy a guided walking tour around Oxford
- Enjoy roundtrip transfer from London
- Learn more with your audio guide
What can I expect?
Experience the Inner Circle at Stonehenge
Most visitors to Stonehenge are not allowed direct access to the stones. On this special day trip from London, you'll be invited to enter the stone circle itself, and stand beside the mysterious rocks towering above you.
Listen as your guide unlocks the secrets of this ancient World Heritage site. Enjoy the peace, away from the crowds, as you experience Stonehenge at its atmospheric best.
The colleges in Oxford date back to the 13th century and among its famous students were Bill Clinton, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
Your guide will take you on a fascinating walking tour past many of the famous colleges, including Divinity School featured in some of the Harry Potter films. You'll also see the Bodleian Library and experience the picture perfect courtyards for which Oxford is famous.
Located within the rolling hills and beautiful countryside of the Royal County of Berkshire, discover this historic, quintessentially English town set in a glorious riverside location.
Wander its medieval streets and browse the quaint tea rooms and shopping arcades as the tour guide brings the history of the town to life on a fascinating walking tour.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Park Plaza.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Victoria Train Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 11 hours.
- The order of the visit change from the morning and afternoon version of the tour.
Infant (0-2) free
Book From $ 169.90
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 11 hours
Departures June - August
Tour starts at 12:15pm at Victoria Park Plaza
Tour finishes approx. 11:15pm at Victoria Train Station
Departures from April - May, and September
Tour starts at 11.15am at Victoria Park Plaza
Tour finishes approx. 10:15pm at Victoria Train Station
Inner Circle Access at Stonehenge with Oxford & Windsor Castle
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.